Sell My Cards
Sell My Cards – It’s EASY!
We’ve made it really easy to sell your graded cards with us. Any card that you’ve graded with us in the past or is currently being graded is now super easy to list. It doesn’t matter what company you’ve graded with either: PSA, BGS or SGC (and soon comics with CGC!) All you need to do is hit the “Sell My Card” button in your Card Grading Order. There is no need for you to take pictures, type out any card detail or pick any options from dropdown boxes. Simply enter your asking price and then get your card to us (or leave it with us if it’s just returned from grading) and we will take care of the rest.
Why would I sell my cards with Slabd?
- It’s easy, hassle free and saves you time
- You can directly respond to offers – accept, decline or counter offer
- You don’t have to worry about back and forth messages with potential buyers, packing, shipping, tracking or insurance – we’ll do it all
- No listing fees if the card has been graded with us
- Low consignment fees
- We’ll list your cards on MySlabs if they are $500 and over
How do I sell my graded card?
On any card you have graded with us all you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Go to My Account -> Card Grading Orders
- Click on any of your orders
- Scroll down to the Order Details section
- Click “Sell”
- Then just answer three simple questions and you’re done!
Tip: If you can’t see the “Sell” button, click “Reveal Grade” first.
Can I sell cards that aren’t graded?
Yes, you can! But you can’t list these ones yourself just yet. All you need to do is contact us and we’ll take care of that for you.
Can I trade cards for other cards listed on your site?
We are developing a trading platform which will give you the ability to safely accept trades or a combination of trades and cash. This means you will be able to use Slabd as an intermediary giving you the assurance of a successful trade and each party will be able to take advantage of our domestic and international insurances.