Slabd gives you fully-insured, cost-effective access to SGC’s grading service – and you can track your card at every step.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH SLABD PSA TRADING CARD GRADING?
With SGC Grading, you’ll receive:
Here’s how Slabd make your collector card grading Simple, Secure, Transparent.
Slabd has a range of grading pricing options to suit your needs and budget.
Slabd is proud to be Australia’s first fully-insured grading submission service.
By grading with Slabd, your card is fully insured from the moment we receive it until it’s returned to you, graded and safely encapsulated.
Track your card at every step
As soon as we receive your card, you can track its location and grading status at all times through your secure online account. We’ll also let you know whenever your card’s tracking status changes.
SGC’s Population Report
When your card is graded, it’s included within SGC’s Population Report, a public-source database which includes every SGC-graded card. Having your card included in this report provides additional assurances to buyers who can match up your encapsulated SGC certification numbers with the information in the SGC database.
PRICING AND TURNAROUND TIMES
Slabd has a number of fully-insured grading pricing options to suit your timeframe, card type and budget.
With Slabd, simply Order, Deliver, and Receive back your graded cards.
- Order online to choose your Grading Service – and check our next shipping dates while you’re there
- Deliver your cards to our office (post or in person)
- Receive your cards back from us, securely-encapsulated and SGC graded (post or in person) – track your card and delivery at every step.
- regular-sized cards with an estimated value greater than $1500 USD
- irregular or oversized cards
- autographed cards